Professional Information and Other Data Collected
- GarageBuildersNetwork.com collects professional information when service providers register or subscribe to our service and voluntarily provide such information.
- Your professional information will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
- Information collected includes, but is not limited to:
- Proof of Business License and Liability Insurance at time of registration.
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Credit Card Information
How the Information is Used
- We use the information you provide about yourself and your company, when registering or subscribing with us, only to complete our service. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that process.
- We will only provide your business contact information to site visitors who request to be contacted by a contractor in the region(s) that you subscribe to and not to third parties.
- We use your email address for communication between us and you. Such addresses are not shared with third parties.
- We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
- We ask that you immediately report to us if you feel your contact information has been used inappropriately.